Win an Island Vacation by Playing VSP Vision Care’s “Look & Find Sweepstakes”
VSP launches online maze game to increase awareness about vision health and benefits
Our eyes play a critical role in allowing us to experience life to the fullest – whether that means taking in the blue waves and white sand on a tropical island or watching the kids head off to their first day of school. To raise awareness of the importance of vision in a fun way, not-for-profit VSP® Vision Care, the nation’s largest vision benefits and services company, has created the “Look & Find Sweepstakes” tropical maze game on SeeMuchMore.com. The interactive game is educational and allows players the chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to Jamaica among many other prizes.
Last year, more than 300,000 visitors played a previous version of an interactive, vision-related game on the site, resulting in more than 1,000 winners.
The tropical maze game is one of several refreshed additions to SeeMuchMore.com, a hub for all things vision care and a guide for the many consumers who are choosing their vision benefits this fall.
“Often people don’t realize that our eyes are the window to our health,” said Jim McGrann, president of VSP Vision Care. “An annual comprehensive eye exam is essential and can detect signs of serious health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure, in addition to vision issues. All of the resources on SeeMuchMore.com make it fun for the whole family to learn about their eyes and see the value of vision benefits.”
Play the game by following these simple steps:
- Visit SeeMuchMore.com, select “How to Get Involved” from the top navigation, then click on “Play Maze Game.”
- Use the keyboard to navigate through the maze to find five items – including glasses, money, and a puppy, among others – and exit the maze within the allotted time.
- If all of the items are found within the allotted time period, the participant is eligible to register for a chance to win a dream vacation. If the items are not found, the participant has the option to play again.
- Users can participate in the maze as many times throughout the day as they choose; however, participants are only registered for a dream vacation once a day.
- Participants can also play the instant-win round for a chance to win a pair of designer sunglasses, a VISA® gift card and other great prizes. Once they have registered their contact information, consumers can play up to three times daily.
To learn more about the benefits of enrolling in a VSP Vision Care plan and to play the new “Look & Find Sweepstakes” game, visit SeeMuchMore.com.
About VSP Global
VSP Global® unites industry-leading businesses to bring the highest quality eye care and eyewear products and services to help people see across the globe. VSP Global businesses include not-for-profit VSP® Vision Care, the largest vision care company with more than 71 million members and a network of 30,000 eye doctors in the U.S., Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland; Marchon® Eyewear Inc., one of the three largest global manufacturers, designers and distributors of quality fashion and technologically advanced eyewear and sunwear; Eyefinity®, the largest EHR and premier practice management software company for the eye care industry; VSP Optics Group, industry leaders in new lens technologies, production processes, service and logistics; and VSP Retail, delivering a memorable consumer experience through a variety of channels that meet the diverse needs of VSP customers. VSP Global businesses operate in 100 countries on 6 continents.